(1) DTP-3750 Dictaphone Express Writer Plus Base Unit
(1) DTP-862300 Dictaphone Expresswriter Mic
- Priority and Letter Cue controls let you indicate the beginning and end of dictation and documents for special handling.
- The Display Window then visually indicates (to you or your secretary) the contents of a cassette. The display shows the location of each recorded letter and priority and the length of each item, as well as the total number of recorded items on the tape and total length.
- Hands-free voice activated recording lets you reference materials while recording.
- Conference and telephone recording are perfect for capturing important information while meeting in the office, or while talking on the phone.
- Last-word-locator lets you go back to review information that you recorded earlier in a document, then resume recording at the exact spot where you left off dictating.
Dimensions: 6 ¼" (W) x 2 ¼" (H) x 7" (D)