With Interface To Optional Barcode Module, Built-in Slide Switch Control And Trackball
Free 2-Day Delivery On This Item
Free two business day delivery if ordered before noon Eastern Time. Excludes Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. Shipping address must be in the contiguous 48 United States. PO boxes, FPO and APO addresses excluded. Orders placed on weekends or after noon Eastern Time will be shipped the next business day.
Replacing the Olympus DR-2000, the Olympus DR-2300 Directrec USB Microphone is the top-of-the-line model in Olympus' second-generation Directrec series, an enhanced line of three Directrec dictation devices. The DR-2300 offers the perfect combination of great audio reproduction, programmability and ease-of-use in a professional recorder. The new Directrec series significantly improves ergonomics to enhance operability and microphone performance while expanding Olympus' simple, reliable, flexible and secure design concept, by combining it with integration -- boosting productivity to new levels.
The Directrec second generation evolves into a total system solution for IT administrators and systems integrators. Dictating is easy thanks to the strategically placed slide switch on the DR-2300. A durable trackball offers even more intuitive, one-handed operation. The new low-noise directional microphone reduces extraneous sounds and unwanted background noise for high-quality sound recording. This is also one of the keys to the outstanding speech recognition rate when using Dragon speech recognition software. The DR-2300 Directrec recorder is the perfect device to directly record onto your personal computer.
Recordings can be played back using the integrated powerful speaker and volume can be instantly adjusted directly on the hand unit. To provide the most secure and efficient dictation workflow the DR-2300 offers an optional barcode module, which enables automatic allocation of voice files to client, case or patient records.
- Stationary PC Dictation Unit (USB Microphone)
- USB Audio Class Compatible - Can Be Used As A USB Microphone Or USB Speaker When Connected to a PC
- True Slide Switch Control
- Trackball Mouse Pointing Device
- Five Programmable Buttons
- Intuitively Positioned Button Layout Enabling Single-Handed Control With Slide Switch And Trackball
- Low-Noise Directional Built-in Microphone
- Adjustable Microphone Sensitivity Levels
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz - 14k Hz (With PCM Recording)
- Built-in Speaker Provides Powerful Acoustic Playback
- Playback Volume Control
- Three Color LED (Red, Green, Blue)
- Interface To Optional Barcode Module
- Fully Customizable Buttons To Enable Complete System Integration
- Improved SDK For System Integrators
- Device Configuration Manager Software Available From Olympus' Web Site, Features Include:
- DNS Commnad
- Hotkey Command
- Text Command
- Application Launcher Command
- Wait Command
- Button Function Change
- Slide Function Change
- Mouse Speed
- Beep Sound
- Button Noise Suppression